Studies prove that low carb dieting is an effective way to lose weight.
proto-col carb blocker uses a natural vegetable extract to block the enzyme responsible for the digestion of carbohydrates. This prevents starch being changed into glucose (sugar) and studies have proven this a safe and effective way to aid weight loss.
Phaseomaline is a protein extracted from white kidney beans, a process that has taken scientists 30 years to perfect. Clinical trials have proven up to 75% reduction in starch absorption.
proto-col carb blocker is Ephederine free making it safe for all to use.
Benefits of taking proto-col carb blocker
- Many studies show that low carb dieting is an effective way to lose weight.
- This is the first no hunger weight programme allowing dieters to eat ‘satisfying’ meals.
- The first weight programme that safely directs the body to burn stored fat
- Suitable for diabetics as it doesn’t de-stabalise insulin levels
- Hightens glucose stability and reduces episodes of hypo-glycemia
- Suppresses the elevation of blood glucose immediately after eating starch, thereby reducing triglycerides, free fatty acids and total cholesterol
- Can be used permanently
- Has been certified 100% free of physical side effects by researchers employed by the National Institute of Health
- This is the first weight programme that has no physical or psychological side effects. It does not use general stimulants, metabolic stimulants or appetite suppressants
Directions for use:
Take two capsules 15 to 20 minutes before eating a meal that contains carbohydrates (eg starch rich pasta, pizza, bread or potatoes) no more than three times a day.
If you don’t think proto-col carb blocker is right for you why not try proto-col thermo-slim to boost your body’s energy levels to increase the metabolic rate, thus aiding weight loss.
As with any food supplement you should seek the advice of a qualified health care practitioner if any of the following conditions apply: you are on prescription drugs, have prostate enlargement, diabetes, heart or thyroid disease, high blood pressure, or are pregnant or breastfeeding. Some people like to consult their Doctor before taking any new food supplement.